The Vulcanus Pro910 Chef BBQ is inspired by both heat and beauty. The Vulcanus flame grills allow an exceptional cooking experience over the hottest flames, whilst providing the most elegant and beautiful alternative to the conventional garden barbeque for discerning homeowners.
The COR-TEN material and ceramic slow heat release core provide superb thermal stability, meaning that this stand-alone outdoor kitchen can be used all year round. The steel cooktop is perfect for cooking meat, fish, vegetables and dough, and for heating pots and pans. Meanwhile, the central cooking grid has two positions for grilling in a direct flame or over embers.
The Vulcanus Pro910 Chef BBQ not only provides a source of heat, but a friendly atmosphere that will draw guests to its warmth. This summer, Vulcanus is sure to become the must-have garden accessory for discerning homeowners who enjoy entertaining, cooking and the finest choices in all that they do.
With this garden grill you create a fire place for your family where you can sit, grill and eat in peace. The classic model Vulcanus® Pro910 Chef on a raised frame, with storage compartment, is made for this. Thanks to the square shape, the grill has up to ⅓ larger grilling area than classic round grills. Two temperature zones allow you to grill meat and heat cheese or vegetables at the same time.
Grill area: 910 x 910 mm
Frame: 480 x 480 mm
Height: 990 mm
Weight: 169 kg
Equipment and scope of delivery:
- Garden grill fireplace Vulcanus Pro910 Chef
- Ashtray made of stainless steel
- Memory core with a weight of 38 kg
- 2 mm thick grill plate with EU certification for contact with food
- Central grill for grilling directly over the fire
- adjustable grate and adapter for boiler
- Fat draining system for healthy grilling without carcinogenic substances
- System for easy emptying of the ashes in the lower part of the grill
- 5 year guarantee
Please Note: These are not stock items. Goods are made to order. Call to confirm lead times, which will vary. See our terms and conditions.