The Skantherm Merano XL has a modern steel look in its own right or in combination with a solid stone cladding for long-lasting heat storage, with this fire both are possible. The raised combustion chamber lets the impressive play of flames come into its own.
The harmoniously integrated door for storing wood is also practical. You receive the Merano XL in the classic steel version and as a soapstone variant.
– Ideally suited for small and medium-sized rooms
– Connection option for external combustion air supply
– Ideal wall and corner model
– Cool door handle during operation
– Modern tertiary air technology
– Certified for room air-independent operation (DIBt approval): enables joint operation with a controlled ventilation system
– Only 10 cm safety distance to a flammable wall behind the stove or 15 cm with the integrated storage module
– Storage module with approx. 100 kg storage mass available (optional)
Installation available in Greater London and surrounding areas. Contact us for further details.
You will receive 50% off your first service and sweep if your fire is supplied and installed by our team.
Please Note: These are not stock items. Goods are made to order. Call to confirm lead times, which will vary. See our terms and conditions.