The Skantherm Elements wood burning fire is elementary. It is one of the four most primal basic formulas in nature that has always fascinated people. The design of the “elements” stove is based on this.
It impresses with its simple and therefore refined, modular system construction: only three elements can be put together in an infinite number of combinations and thus individually tailored to each room.
A stove becomes a piece of furniture – and a piece of furniture becomes a modern, cozy and warming element in your life.
Additional Product Features:
– Ideally suited for small and medium-sized rooms
– Connection option for external combustion air supply
– Certified for room air-independent operation (DIBt approval): enables joint operation with a controlled ventilation system
– Storage module can be integrated for long-lasting warmth
– Catalyst can be integrated to reduce gaseous emissions (optional)
– Combustion chamber can optionally be rotated by 90 ° in one direction
– Storage element available in two different lengths (40.0 / 60.3 cm); Optionally, door (made of steel) or drawer (with steel or solid oak front) can be integrated
– Optional: door hinge available on the right or left