With its generously proportioned front and twin side windows, the Skantherm Elements 603 3s is perfect for partitioning a room. As with all stoves in the elements range, the glass panes are set flush into the door and steel sides.
One window each on the left and on the right side.
Additional Product Features:
– Connection for external combustion air
– Flue pipe connection on top or at the side*/at rear* (*from an element above the combustion chamber possible)
– Certified for room air independent operation (certification by the DIBt, German Institute for Building technology): for use with a controlled ventilation and venting system
– One window each on the left and on the right side
– Storage module for long lasting heat can be integrated
– This model has a grate and an ash drawer
– Storage element available in two different widths (40.0/60.3 cm); optional door (made of steel) or drawer (with steel- or solid oak front) can be integrated