The Skantherm Beo is the essence of simplicity and beauty. It doesn’t take much to enjoy the grace of the fire, with this wood burning stove. Just wood, air and a single spark. The Beo is just as pure and perfect: pure stone and a good view of the fire!
Whether in classic soapstone, in an elegant sandstone variant or noble natural stone versions – with a total weight of approx. 260 kilograms, it stores the heat for many hours and slowly releases it back into the environment.
Impressive sight, wonderful insights. With the Beo you will enrich your home with timeless design. The various stone cladding also make the model an ideal storage heater, which with its radiant heat spreads a real feel-good atmosphere for many hours.
This fire is optionally available with a round or semicircular top plate and optionally with a rotating plate (30 ° in both directions). Regardless of which variant you choose, the Beo always stands out elegantly.
– Ideally suited for small to medium-sized rooms
– Storage stove with a total weight of approx. 260 kg
– Connection option for external combustion air supply
– Modern tertiary air technology
– Certified for room air-independent operation (DIBt approval): enables joint operation with a controlled ventilation system
– Storage module with approx. 85 kg storage mass can be integrated (optional, steel model only)
– Only 10 cm safety distance to a flammable wall behind the stove
– Cool door handle during operation
Installation available in Greater London and surrounding areas. Contact us for further details.
You will receive 50% off your first service and sweep if your fire is supplied and installed by our team.
Please Note: These are not stock items. Goods are made to order. Call to confirm lead times, which will vary. See our terms and conditions.